Thursday, October 2, 2014

Updates from the Summer and My Senior Thesis!

Over the summer I interned as a UI/UX designer at a small tech startup in Ithaca. I learned a lot about designing user interfaces, but I also managed to find time to draw comics and make some illustrations.

The comic I created is the latest entry on the "Comics" tab.

Below is one of my favorite illustrations from the summer, it was inspired by a picture of a building n Vladivostok, Russia.



I'm also thesising this year! I'm designing a web-comics platform that addresses the usability issues faced by a lot of web-comics and then creating my own comics to apply to this platform. I'm in the process of creating one of these comics. Below are some studies I did of characters and of the scenery for this comic strip.







No comments:

Post a Comment